The Ultimate Boxing course teaches you how to design and instruct exciting classes and PT sessions using boxing skills and drills. When you apply these methods you will be getting your clients on the fast track to fitness and fat loss.
By doing this course you will learn how to safely and effectively throw and catch 6 different types of punches using focus pads. You will then put these different types of punches to good use as you take on 25 different boxing combinations. Our promise is that by the end of this one day course, you will have a toolkit of combinations to use with people who are just learning, right through to advanced clients looking for a new and exciting fitness challenge.
Expect to Learn:
5 Reasons Why You Should Do This Course:
1. Learn the correct technique and proper footwork for the 6 basic punches used by boxers.
2. Be trained in the correct way to hold the focus pads and safely catch punches from one of Australia’s best ever boxers, Mick O’Malley.
3. Develop the skills to design and lead fun and effective classes and PT sessions that will have clients raving and recommending you to their family and friends.
4. Be able to be insured for the boxing activities you take in your fitness sessions. This gives you piece of mind just in case something ever does go wrong with one of your clients.
5. Get 6 CECs which contribute to your fitness instructor re-registration requirements.
You also get a comprehensive course manual as well as a list of all the combinations you do during the course. This ensures that you can remember everything Mick covers.
Presenter Details: Mick O’Malley
Mick was a professional boxer who was at one time ranked number three (3) in the world in his weight division. Mick shows the same dedication and enthusiasm he displayed in his boxing career, to help others achieve their goals in the Fitness Industry.
Mick is the boxing coach for the Geelong Football Club and takes camps for the corporate and general public alike. He deals in a variety of areas such as general fitness, weight loss, rehabilitation, and sport specific programs for a variety of ages from teenagers and the elderly.
Mick has his own very successful Personal Training Studio in Geelong – O’Malley Fitness. He also runs the O’Malley Fit Camp which occurs various times through the year, as well as taking his Kokoda experience trips for groups of up to 20 people several times per year/
“It was a great course. I appreciate instruction from an ex-champion athlete. Instructing correct technique is imperative for me. It's important more trainers get serious about keeping their skill levels up. Thanks to Mick for a great day.” Caleb Rock, Owner, Caleb Rock Fitness
I thoroughly enjoying the boxing workshop! It has just further ignited my interest in boxing and in becoming more competent in it to provide even more to my clients. Mick was fantastic, I found him to be extremely helpful and knowledgeable.” Kelly Rieniets, Personal Trainer, Strength Inspired By Jennifer
Date & Time
- May 15, 2022
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Venue: Richmond Recreation CentreAddress: