Tough Love Kettlebells Level 2
Tough Love Kettlebells is a leader in kettlebell training and has designed one of the most comprehensive, industry relevant kettlebell workshops in Australia. This course advances upon what you learnt in the Level 1 workshop and introduces many more moves and variations of existing ones. You will achieve proficiency in the following moves: Snatches, Jerks, Turkish Get Ups, Double Kettlebell Exercises and Combination Exercises; and gain valuable insight into applying kettlebell training for yourself and your clients. You will also be supplied with a highly detailed training and program manual, opportunities to apply your newly gained skill and knowledge and ongoing personalised support regarding kettlebell training
Expect to Learn:
- Advanced Kettlebell exercises with regressions and progressions.
- Revisit the importance of transferring Kettlebell exercises to functional training movements.
- The relationship between functional movement patterns and safe technique + injury prevention.
- Key points for correct body alignment focusing on advanced movements
- How to use the Kettlebell for joint mobility and dynamic warm – ups.
- To understand the difference between styles of kettlebell training
- The progression of kettlebell training programs for client’s dependent on their goals.
- How to coach/teach others safely and effectively at an advanced level
Presenter Details: Roger Saheli
One of Australia’s most knowledgeable and passionate Kettlebell trainers, Roger is an International Competitor in Girevoy Sport (the sport of KB lifting) and has over 10 years’ industry experience. From powerlifting to functional training; kettlebells and suspension/resistance band training, Roger has upskilled and expanded his knowledge to allow him to create some of the most sought after training and development courses in the industry.
“I completed the L2 Kettlebell course on Sunday and I found it to be a great day of instruction. I am sure that I have taken away some valuable information. Practicing these movements with correct supervision and instruction is vital and that was definitely the case yesterday. Great to have a Kettlebell Sport Competitor to demonstrate the movements and to learn from” Caleb Rock
“I completed my Kettlebell courses with Roger in 2014. I absolutely loved how much knowledge and skill Roger has with kettlebells and he genuinely enjoys sharing this with others. These days, I am still using kettlebells, not only with my clients but also with my own training – they are a fantastic tool for a whole body workout that you can’t get from any other type of training. I’m so thankful I picked Tough Love Kettlebells to learn from as they taught me skill I will keep forever” Danielle Antonellos
Date & Time
- February 4, 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Venue: Fit n Fast South YarraAddress: