Partner Training for PTs
Working out with a partner increases exercise adherence – this is due to the variety, energy and accountability that comes from training with another person. A partner will encourage, spot and participate in a range of exercises that makes working out fun and enjoyable in ways that training on your own cannot match. To put it simply there are activities that only be completed with a partner and not solo, this course will show you how to best use them in your paired sessions.
Expect to Learn:
- Variety – many of the exercises included in this workshop are not commonly done and therefore provided a positive overload stimulus both mentally and physically.
- How to utilise teamwork and common goals
- Intensity – how to drive clients to increase intensity through partnered sessions –
- Safety- how to spot technique issues immediately and correct.
- How to use motivation and support to help clients remain consistent in their training efforts.
Presenter Details: Aaron Whear
Aaron is the ‘trainer’s trainer’ with over 20 years’ experience in all aspects of the Fitness Industry, i.e. Personal Training, Gym Instruction, Gym Management, and Business Ownership, his knowledge and courses are renowned. In an industry where trainers come and go, Aaron has stood the test of time and has a record of success that is second to none.
I cannot thank you enough for the opportunity to participate in partner training, IT WAS GREAT!! I would also like to thank you for sharing your industry experience and training knowledge it was a fantastic day coupled with high energy like-minded people. Marisa Viola
I can’t begin to tell you how much I enjoyed the partner training workshop. Great ideas, great people- just super! Jenny Francis
Date & Time
- April 8, 2018
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Venue: Richmond Recreation CentreAddress: