How To Eat Your Way To A Healthy Weight
The reality is that nutrition is not one dimensional and understanding how to eat intuitively and mindfully is often the missing link with client results. Until now there has been so much confusion as to where to go for the right advice. The How To Eat Your Way To A Healthy Weight Workshop takes the guess work out of eating correctly. It teaches you how to create a positive attitude to food, nourish your body and most importantly how to listen to your body’s signals. In fact, in just one day you will learn 10 proven strategies that will give you more ammunition to help you get more clients than you would have thought possible.
Expect to Learn:
- Intuitive and mindful eating strategies that will help get rid of all the restrictive eating rules.
- The truth about metabolism and why it could be the missing link as to why you are not getting the results you crave.
- To understand the signals of hunger and fullness – the body actually tells us when we are hungry and when we have eaten enough if you know what to look and listen for!
- How to avoid the 5 most common mistakes people make with food when they start exercising.
- To understand how to get out of the diet cycle and make peace with food and the healthiest version of you
Presenter Details: Mick O’Malley
Mick was a professional boxer who was at one time ranked number three (3) in the world in his weight division. Mick shows the same dedication and enthusiasm he displayed in his boxing career, to help others achieve their goals in the Fitness Industry.
Mick is the boxing coach for the Geelong Football Club and takes camps for the corporate and general public alike. He deals in a variety of areas such as general fitness, weight loss, rehabilitation, and sport specific programs for a variety of ages from teenagers and the elderly.
Mick has his own very successful Personal Training Studio in Geelong – O’Malley Fitness. He also runs the O’Malley Fit Camp which occurs various times through the year, as well as taking his Kokoda experience trips for groups of up to 20 people several times per year/
Date & Time
- August 26, 2017
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Venue: VFA Learning CityAddress: