The Complete Guide to Body Weight Training
No Gym, No Studio, No Equipment, NO PROBLEM! Get fantastic results using your body as the barbell. The Complete Guide to Bodyweight Training course shows you a vast array of exercises that do not need any equipment but will get you fantastic results in no time flat. This workshop is a must for Personal Trainers either working outdoors, in busy Personal Training Studio’s, or crowded Gyms where there is minimal access to equipment during “peak times”. When applied correctly bodyweight training will achieve the goals of your clients in a stimulating way. Your imagination is the only limit on the many variations you can use with bodyweight exercises.
Expect to Learn:
- To provide a better understanding of the purpose and benefits of bodyweight exercises.
- To provide practical bodyweight exercises for the whole body.
- To provide different levels of an exercise for clients of differing ability.
- To identify major teaching points of each bodyweight exercise.
- The skills to progress or regress bodyweight exercises for clients of all abilities.
- How to deliver appropriate resistance training activities in the great outdoors without the need for equipment.
- Practical exercises and training tools that you can start using immediately to enhance the training experience you offer.
Presenter Details: Aaron Whear
Aaron is the ‘trainer’s trainer’ with over 20 years’ experience in all aspects of the Fitness Industry, i.e. Personal Training, Gym Instruction, Gym Management, and Business Ownership, his knowledge and courses are renowned. In an industry where trainers come and go, Aaron has stood the test of time and has a record of success that is second to none.
“The Complete Guide To Bodyweight course was exactly what I needed to feel motivated and energised about training. It was a great refresher on what is available to trainers with no cost attached. A good reminder to think laterally, be creative and have fun.” Jennifer O’Neil,
“Great session again mate. Loved it and feel it has definitely helped me with just going back through some of the bodyweight basics. Thanks for teaching it!”Angus Martin
“Really enjoyed the Body Weight Training class yesterday. Was relaxed but learnt a lot. Now I can put my clients through the same pain that I went through yesterday.......my Glutes are screaming!” Shelley Walker
Date & Time
- July 17, 2022
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Venue: Richmond Recreation CentreAddress: